The following are activities that are related to life here at our church:
- Sunday Fellowship Meal: Held every Sunday afternoon, following the morning service, and before the afternoon service.
- Church Visitation: Held on Saturday morning. When the members of the church go out either canvassing the area or follow up visits.
- Monthly Youth Meeting: Held on one Friday evening every month, the youth (6th through 12th grade) travel to another church of like faith for a youth meeting of the churches of like faith in Hardee, Highlands, Desoto, and Okeechobee Counties.
- Monthly Social Activity: We have a different kind of social activity on average each month.
- Breakfast with the Pastor: Held bi-monthly for those who are retired or available to have breakfast with Pastor Jordan.
- Men's Prayer Breakfast.
- Ladies' Prayer Breakfast.